Sunday, November 29, 2009

Splendor of Love

Your invitation at my heart’s door read,
“Come, for a while, into my world!”
I glared at the brilliance of the cover,
Without a thought, stepped into your yard!

Serene beauty of the green meadow waved at me,
Gleaming flowers showered on me smiling welcomes,
Buzzing bees showed me the way,
And my own anklets tinkeled to echo back !

The hem of my long white skirt brushed the fervent path,
The veil fluttered along with the sweet-scented wind,
The ground touching hair caressed my own face,
As I looked at the glittering pond by the side!

The birds mellowed on branches of the mango tree,
As music poured out of your flute,
I saw me and only me in everything around,
And “I stayed” there forever, for the splendor of Love was mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment